Website(s) down

Our [former] web host did a hardware upgrade which wasn’t supposed to impact our sites for more than a couple hours. However, something changed which prevented any of the sites from coming back online.

So for the too manyeth time in the too recent history, I’m migrating to a new server. The main feralculture.com site is still down, and probably will be for a few more days.

These forums are the priority, and I’m doing my best to keep them functional now that they’re back up.

1 Like

Good to see you’re still in the game! I figured you just gave up and wouldn’t blame you if you did considering the lack of participation online, and how beautiful and busy spring/summer life sounds up there.

I’ve had one hell of a time keeping my site up, to the point that I’m pretty sure I’m being censored, and am likely going to let it die next time the bill is due. I’ll be taking the old school, handing out flyers in person route with ProtoTribal as 90% of the visits online came from Telos. Scary!

This all happened at a fairly inopportune time. Things have been crazy busy up here between building projects and keeping up with an abundance of meat and fish with no refrigeration. Or maybe it’s all a ploy to cultivate an air of mystery.

Dear internet gods, late-April to early-May is really the best combination of free time and available solar for troubleshooting server bullshit. Thank you.

1 Like