“To create and expand a global network of community land as a living laboratory for applied hunter-gatherer culture and the regeneration of landscapes necessary to support it.”
Goals (derived from mission statement)
- To liberate land from the monoculture system by purchasing properties to protect with land conservation trusts
- To shift human-centric lansdcapes to regenerative and diverse wild ecosystems with permaculture nudges.
- To replace reliance on things and technology with earth skills.
- To remove ourselves from the industrial food systems.
- To remove ourselves from the economy based on abstract measures of value.
- To replace complex technologies with DIY tools individuals can make themselves.
- To shift human social existence from agricultural norms to hunter-gatherer norms.
- To remember that “feral” is not wild. This will always be a process. Success will require generations.