Minute 10:00-11:26 Utopia

Found this rendition of our 2030 utopia interesting.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

I am listening to the audiobook version of Complex PTSD by Pete Walker.
He refers to a book that seems to apply to current events THE MASS PSYCHOLOGY OF FASCISM By WILHELM REICH
Here is a link to what appears to be a pdf of the book
http://whale.to/b/reich.pdf

Thanks for the info. I unfortunately don’t have time to read the paper or listen to the book. Can you highlight the main arguments for me. I see a merger of capitalism and communism but no Fascism. Capitalism=central banks fund corporations that lobby government
Communism=central banks lend to governments that sponsor economy
Fascism=together we are stronger/political tribalism/opposition to globalism??

same here, I have not read the Psychology of Fascism yet if I do I will try to remember to post…

That sounds good.
Yeah, time is short for most these days; I wouldn’t recommend anyone take the time to watch the economic video- just thought the two minute section was funny how it framed anyone not willing to live in the future smart city a Neanderthal, –

Guessing the large majority of that sort of economic infotainment/bad news is people promoting the gold and silver markets for their own benefit. Best to stay focused on nature when possible. Thanks again and have a good one.